Visiting Guidelines for ICUs
- ICU visiting hours are from 11 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 5 p.m.– 6 p.m.
- Visitors must leave the ICU after the allowed time slot to allow ICU nurses uninterrupted time to assess patients and to exchange confidential patient health information.
- The ICU visitor waiting lobby is open 24-hours a day for your convenience.
- If you are coming down with a cold, flu or other illness, please refrain from visiting.
- Children 12 and older may visit ICU patients only if accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 12 are not allowed in the ICU.
No more than two visitors at a time are allowed at the patient’s bedside.
Depending on the patient’s condition, visits may have to be limited to 10 minutes.
Frequent visitors may be tiring and can prevent the patient from getting needed rest.
Overnight visitors are not allowed in the ICU.
End of life or other exceptional situations will be considered.
Wash your hands before entering the ICU and when leaving the ICU.
Do not bring any food or drinks into the ICU
Flowers and plants are not allowed in the ICU — standing water breeds germs.
You may bring magazines, books, iPod or photographs for the patient.
Entry doors into the ICU doors are locked 24 hours a day.
Please use the visitor phone to notify the nursing team you would like to visit with your loved one.
The ICU visitor phones are located near the entrance of the ICU doors.
This allows the nurses to prepare for your visit and to ensure the privacy of all ICU patients.
Please appoint one spokesperson to provide patient updates to friends and family.
This promotes clear and efficient communication among families and friends.
Give the nurses your contact information, including work, home, cell and hotel phone numbers where you can be reached.
Patient health information is confidential and protected by law.
Only with the patient’s permission can this information be shared with a family member or friend.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Monday – Friday ————– 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday ————- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday ————– Holiday
Make An Appointment
What Says Our Patients
Consult With Experienced Doctors
Dr. Jagdeep Singh Sabharwal
Dr. Sonia Dhaka
Dr. Munish Mahajan
Dr. Gurdarshan Singh Natt