Dr. Rakesh Kumar Gupta
gained expertise in LDR Brachytherapy
Senior Resident at AIIMS
Excelled in the workmanship of Radiation therapy
INSTITUTE / DEPARTMENT
Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
Specialization and Expertise
Dr Rakesh is skilled in various types of treatment modalities such as:
- External Beam Radiotherapy planning (Cobalt 60, Linear Accelerator and Electrons).
Target Delineation, Plan evaluation and implementation for 3D conformal and IMRT
on Plato planning software.
- HDR Brachytherapy : ICRT for Cervix and Uterus, Intraluminal for Esophagus and
Interstitial Implant for H&N.
- IMRT (Plato) for Head and Neck and Prostate Cancer.
- Chemotherapy for Solid Tumors.
- Conventional, 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT & SBRT on ECLIPS & PINNACLE planning
WORK WITH GRECIAN:
In the year 2010, Dr. Rakesh joined Grecian Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali where he has lead the department of Radiotherapy since then.
Dr. Rakesh is a life member od Association of Radiation Oncologist of India (AROI) and has
also completed a certificate course in palliative care
Mobile: +91 9501936590