Dr. Amritinderpal Kaur
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Presented a poster at ISGE Gynecological Endocrinology 19th World Congress, Italy
On the evaluation of cases of molar pregnancy, A one-year prospective study
Dr. Amritinderpal Kaur has done MBBS from DMC & H, Ludhiana. Thereafter she did her MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology from IGMC Hospital, Shimla. After MS, she did her fellowship in Minimal Invasive Gynecological Surgery from Dr. Niteen Ghorpade's Inspiria Laparoscopy & IVF Research Centre, Shirdi, Maharashtra.
Specialization and Expertise
Areas of Interest
- Senior Resident at Forttis, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident at Palika Maternity Hospital, Lodhi Road, New Delhi,
- Medical Officer, Gynae, at Civil Hospital, Hoshiarpur
- Consultant of OB-Gyn at Raffels Hospital and ICU, Panchukla.
- Medical Officer Gynae at Civil Hospital, Sector 27, Chandigarh.
Areas of Interest:
- Total Laparoscopic Hysteroscopy
- Abdominal and Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Ectopic Pregnancies
- Geriatric Gynecological issues